5 Reasons to Modernize Your Mechanical CAD in Manufacturing
How to Modernize Your AutoCAD Seats in Mechanical/Manufacturing Design -- at 80% savings
Autocad Alternatives like ZWCAD 2010 is an eminently affordable choice to modernize your AutoCAD seats in Mechanical/Manufacturing 2D/3D design. Here are 5 reasons why?
1. Like AutoCAD, ZWCAD 2010 has more than enough power for designing mechanical parts and systems – its 2D/3D engine scales in all aspects for organizations that design/detail/deliver such parts and systems and their drawings.
2. As ZWCAD 2010 is based on DWG and supports all versions way back to 2.5, communications with customers, partners, and vendors is fully preserved (perhaps enhanced) in an upgrade from old AutoCAD seats to new ZWCAD seats. And designers can continue to freely exchange DWG files with high-end 3D modeling systems like Catia, PTC, SolidWorks, and Inventor.
3. With ZWCAD, companies can extend and empower their manufacturing lifecycle. Let me explain:
ZWCAD 2010 not only offers the closest Autocad user experience, it is also an AutoCAD-compatible programming platform. Using LISP, VBA, ZRX and other APIs, manufacturing organizations can fully connect ZWCAD to their design process. Better connections to manufacturing planning, interactive catalogs, financial reports, and more -- that’s extending the lifecycle.
4. Because ZWCAD is eminently affordable, companies can finally afford to give 2D/3D seats to everyone that needs 2D/3D self-service. Beyond designers, this includes purchasing, proposal writers, field application engineers, sales people, support engineers – for design, detailing, QA, demonstration, configurations/pricing, tracking, online support, and more. The extended team is fully empowered to get the 2D/3D information they need, use it, and share it with others.
5. ZWCAD 2010 has plenty of mechanical/manufacturing customers doing exactly this. While many ZWCAD customers are Who's Who in broad range of industries - customers like GE, Alcatel-Lucent, Honda, and Panasonic - two companies that are not necessarily household names have also successfully deployed ZWCAD in their design process - Invenio and Altrust.
All this for 20% of the price of Autocad and friendly upgrade policies!
To see for yourself why ZWCAD is the eminently affordale Autocad Alternative for your entire organization, download a FREE Trial today.
PS: ZwcadUSA is currently offering a celebration discount. To get your discount coupon, click Celebration Discount
This post is adapted from an earlier post by Anthony Flynn.